Dr Andrew Lennox
Dr Andrew Lennox is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon with over 20 years’ experience who specialises in aortic, carotid, arterial and venous interventions. He focuses on providing world leading minimally invasive endovascular techniques to his patients and continues to be involved in introducing new technologies to the Vascular Unit at Prince of Wales Hospitals.
Dr Lennox graduated in Medicine from the University of New South Wales in 1988 and he has a Master of Science from the University of London. He completed his training in Sydney, St Mary’s Hospital in London and the Arizona Heart Institute in the United States of America.
In 2007, Dr Lennox was appointed Head of Department for Vascular Surgery at Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney Children’s Hospital and Royal Hospital for Women. He is actively involved in training courses, education and overseas Vascular Fellow training.
- Essential member of the Kidney Transplant Team performing cadaveric and living related transplants for the East Coast Renal Services in the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District.
- Dr Lennox provides Vascular Surgery assistance to Neurosurgeons in Sydney and Gosford performing the anterior approach to the spine for ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion) and disc replacement surgery.
- Director of the Eastern Suburbs Vascular Diagnostic Centre who provide specialist vascular ultrasounds to inpatients and outpatients.
- Active member with The Board of Vascular Surgery for Australia and New Zealand overseeing the Vascular Surgery Education and Training Program for upcoming Vascular Surgeons.
- On the organising committee and perform live case interventions for the Verve conference in December each year in Sydney.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Disease
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Thoracic outlet disease
- Renal Transplantation
- Venous Disease
- Paediatric Vascular Surgery
- Spinal Access Surgery
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Nutcracker Syndrome
- Vascular malformations